Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Two Challenges.


Have excelled myself this week and made a card that incorparates 2 Blog challenges. Unheard of for me - I'm never that organised. So below this card is for the The Cute Card Thursday Blog Which is a Sketch by Andrea to follow and also for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog where the theme is "Anything Goes"


So Changed the sketch a little with the shapes but the basic layout is the same.
I stamped and coloured Tilda with Copics, cut her out and layered her onto nestabilities, one from plain card edged with distress inks and the other with backing paper. Cut and punched a strip of "Little Sizzles" backing paper with Martha Stewart Doily punch to put across the middle. Added the flowers that I coloured with a chalk pad, "Craftwork Cards" sentiment and lashings of gold "Stickles". Edged the main card with distress ink too.
I decorated the inside too with some DCWV backing paper and a Nestabilty edged with Distress ink and gold "Stickles"

Off to work now, have a good day

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Fabulous card Louby, love the colours and the sweet image.
luv
Debby

joyce said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous...what else can I say!!

Shelly said...

HI Louby! Your Tilda card is so sweet, love the colouring and the cute flowers! Lots of yummy glitter too! Hope you're doing ok!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Powered By Blogger