Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Home Sweet Home

Have just moved my crafting essentials down to my dining table as I couldn't face going up into my loft and away from the lovely sunshine we had yesterday. Plus my teenage daughter didn't want me to disappear for the day and leave her on her own revising. So we had a bookshelf surplus to requirements  from decorating my youngest daughters bedroom (she's got a tall one now) so I nabbed that and filled it up with boxes of my stuff, although I scratched the floor moving it (oops) It was lovely to be near the kettle again ......and the washing machine......! My Mum came over (she also crafts) and we sat and stamped and coloured together which was really nice. I did have to make a few trips up into the loft as I kept finding more "essentials" that I needed downstairs. I will probably get sick of the sight of it on my table at some point and move it back again but for now I'm happy with the set up.

Made a New Home card to keep in my card box....just in case, as I was caught out last time when my cousin moved into her new flat.
 Used this lovely cute stamp from Onefourzero.  It doesn't really show on here but the card is a lovely pistachio colour. Coloured with copics and cut out with nesties. The "Home sweet home" stamp was also from the Onefourzero set. Edged the card with a piece of "kraft" card and added ribbon and glittered punched out hearts to give it a folky feel.
Have a great day

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Super cute card Louby!
I'm glad you had fun crafting downstairs with your Mum, I love it when I go to my Mums and we do that - but she is like you - always running back up to get something else!! She never gets anything done though!! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh louby, this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Powered By Blogger