Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Monday 26 April 2010

Gorjuss Birthday Card

Made this card over the weekend. My eldest daughter claimed it for her upcoming Birthday as she said she loves it.
 Just love these little girls - so sweet.
Stamped and coloured image with Copics. Layered her onto nestability ovals and Papermania "Rose Garden" paper. Used my Martha stewart Doily punch on a strip of pink card, added the flowers,punched leaves,buttons, ribbon,Stickles glitter glue and "Rose Garden" sentiment to finish.

Also made a card for the Magnolia challenge and the Friday sketchers challenge ( 2 in 1) which is so organised for me. Will post later in the week.


Thanks for looking, Have a Lovely day.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable card Louby, fab sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

So so cute Louby! I adore the colour scheme, the pastels looks fabulous! I can see why your daughter claimed this one!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Powered By Blogger