Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Bags

Happy Easter everyone. Can't believe my weeks holiday from work has gone so fast. Went to the NEC Hobbycrafts show last weekend and had a great day with some great company and spent far toooo many pennies but got some really nice bits and bobs, new magnolia stamps, Sizzix die, distress ink pads, bling, sentiment die cuts etc, etc etc..see far too much. The highlight of the day was meeting with Chris, Kim P, Marlene and Sonia who I felt I'd met before but not sure where. All uber talented cardmakers check out their blogs and see for yourselves if you aren't familiar with their work.




One of my purchase's was a sizzix bag die. I love little boxes and bags, So I've made a few, a couple for my two girls and a couple for the neighbours children. Theres not much to the decoration, i've just used stickers that I had in my stash but they look cute. I've filled them with lots of choccy treats and of course a little easter chick in each one.
Hope you all have a lovely Easter

2 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

WOW Louby!!! Super! I love it

Anonymous said...

Hi Louby,
These little bags are soooo cute, I'm sure your girls and the neighbours children will love them!!!
Hugs Sonia xxx

Powered By Blogger