Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Monday 9 November 2009

Santa stamp



Made a few cards this last week, so hopefully will get around to posting a few of them this coming week. Here is the first and probably my most favourite. Its a stamp by Rubber Stampede called Santa Collage. I stamped him in versa colour vintage sepia,picking out some detail with a bit of glitter and then layered onto gold mirror card (it is for Christmas!) the backing papers are DCWV and the sentiment is Stamps Away which is also a favourite of mine. I added some sepia inked swirls to the backing paper and picked some out in gold glitter too plus ribbon to finish.

Thanks for looking,have a good Monday

2 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

That is one handsome guy!;)
Love it!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love that Santa and what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Powered By Blogger