Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 16 January 2009

Scooter Dog and An Award


My youngest daughter is going to a boy classmates Birthday party at the weekend,well I've got loads of girly pretty cards but no boy cards. Anyway, remembered I had got this super Penny Black "Scooter Dog" rubber stamp from a bargain bucket at a craft show earlier this year. I'm not very good at boy cards (having 2 daughters myself) but I am quietly pleased how this turned out and the icing on the cake was when I saw the little boy whos party it is, scooting home from school on his own little scooter this afternoon.
Stamp - Penny Black Scooter Dog
Coloured With - Copics
Backing Papers- Sizzix Sizzles
Letters cut on sizzix

Today I received a lovely award from my friend Nadia.Thankyou Nadia.




Five rules for a successful journey of this lovely award:
1. Please put this award on your page.
2. Put a link to the blog of the person from whom you have received it.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Show links to these blogs in your message.
5. Please inform the owners of blogs that you nominate.

I would like to pass this award onto:-

1.Shirley
2.Chloe
3. Mrs Wonka
4.Heidi Wholeness
5.Michelle

7 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhhhh thank you so much for my award........I love love love your card.

Thanks again

Mrs W x

Debbie said...

I love your scooter dog card! Great colouring and choice of patterned papers x

Shelly said...

Hi Louby! Great little card for a 5 yr old boy! The image is just perfect, I love the colouring with the copics! So professional! Thanks for popping by my blog, and thanks a lot for the award! Have a lovely weekend xx

chloe said...

awwww thankoo mummy for the award!!!
love the card too...but u know that already :)

chloe
x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,super cute image and papers ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card and love all the doodling.

Heidi Wholeness Designs said...

Thanks Louby for the award! I am so excited! I love having a "nosy" neighbour from far away popping in! LOL! I am not sure if you realize that I have expanded my blog now...the main page is located here....http://whatisoverthewall.blogspot.com/
and you can then link to HeidiWholeness or the other pages from there, or just stick with Heid if thats what you like best!
Hugs!

Powered By Blogger