Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 32



The theme at Penny Black Saturday challenge this week was "Dotty". So I used this old penny black sunflower, stamped in Versafine vintage sepia and coloured with Copics. I layered it on to some dotty backing paper and added stamped swirls over the whole of the card. I added a green rafia bow, some glitter to the flower head and a yellow butterfly button to finish.

TFL

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

great take on the challenge Louby..love the image and how you overstamped your dotty paper..great work and ...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs kath xxxx

craftyb said...

Hi Louby I love this bright n fresh card! I had a little scroll through and love your "work"...I see you are a big fan of cute too...I can't seem to get past cute!! bx

Pauline C said...

Really love this Louby - fantastic vintage image and I lvoe your extra stamping and colour scheme - looks so fresh and springlike. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week .
Pauline x

Beth said...

This is fabulous! I love the sunflower image and the bright colours! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

tracie said...

gorgoeus card Louby, oh I love this stamp and the swirls look fabulous - love it.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sunny flower.

Shelly said...

Such a cheerful card! I love this image, and you've coloured it beautifully! Really cute rafia bow too xx

Powered By Blogger