Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Girl or a Boy?

Gosh it's been warm hasn't it. Had to have the fan on in the loft to cool me down but even then it was a bit too hot up there last night.
Have made a couple of baby cards for my neighbour, don't know what she's having yet so made one of each in anticipation as she's due any day now.
The word stamps are Stampendous which I stamped with chalk pads but they looked a bit plain so I then glittered over the top. The safety pin is a sizzix sizzlit die which I then put a bit of ribbon around. Saw that idea somewhere else but can't remember where or when. Punched 2 ovals and layered up with sticky pads. Cut a bit of trim out of matching card with my fiskars rotary cutter. Added the little buttons from stash.

2 comments:

Anna said...

These are lovely. I especially like the button details and the cute safety pin.

Scrap Affair said...

How adorable!Simple & sweet!

Powered By Blogger