Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Dad Birthday Card

Made a Birthday card for FIL last night. June is a Male card month for me 2 Dads Birthdays and 2 Fathers Day cards. I just can't get the creative juices to flow when I'm doing cards for men. I much prefer to be doing cute or pretty.

The backing papers were free with a magazine (I think). Cut a strip of red card and cut out a sizzix belt buckle to pop on it. The letters were Ellison "Curlie Girlie" ( not very male). Punched two circles, one scollopped and layered on the "Happy Birthday" and then put some glitter on to finish.

I should just point out that this card has a Blue and Red colour scheme not pink and purple as it may look on the photo.

3 comments:

Nic said...

Fab card. Love it!

Claire said...

I struggle with male cards too, but this is just great!

Scrap Affair said...

I love it, everything came so good together, simple, elegant, and MANLY! Super!

Powered By Blogger