Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 6 June 2008

Cute Tag Card

Hello, I've been absent from here for a couple of nights as I've been working on my eldest Daughters Birthday card. I have finished it now but can't upload it yet as it's not her birthday until Wednesday and I don't want her to see.
Started making a little tag card last night for my Christmas box again and finished it this afternoon. I already had the stamped image coloured and ready to go. The tag is a Sizzix die cut just outside the fold to make a card. I Layered a piece of torn red card on top and a piece of DCWV backing paper behind the image. Of course the stamp is a Penny Black. Added the greeting, ribbon, glitter and buttons from stash.

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
Have entered my first ever challenge with this little card.

8 comments:

Anna said...

This is a really cute tag. I love the hedgehog and how you have doodled around the edges.

Thanks for adding me to your blog. If you don't mind, I will add you to mine.

Anna xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great tag card, that hedgehog is adorable.

Zimtschnecke said...

What a beautiful tag! Love it!

Bev said...

Oh this is too cute!

Sew This N That said...

I love this tag, so cute :)
Now you have discovered challenge blogs you will be hooked lol.
Heather x

Anonymous said...

this tag is so beautiful, so sweet.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful tag, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love how you made the tag a card, fab image and those dinky buttons are so cute, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Powered By Blogger