Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Saturday 31 May 2008

Penny Black Teddy Cards


Snook off to my hidey hole again last night - getting away from that Britains Got Talent thingy. I used another of my new Penny Black stamps. It's such a cute image and would do for a boy or a girl card. Again stamped in vintage sepia versafine and watercoloured. Cut out Sizzix tag and layered bear and balloon on top. The backing papers are from a Little Sizzles "country" pad. Added ribbon, brads and words from stash.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I love the idea of putting the bear on a tag. What a sweet design.

Jackie said...

Just found your blog, lovely cards, fab blog

Kevin said...

Lovely cards - I really like the idea of using tags. I might just have to adapt that idea :D

Love the colouring too.

angeljakki said...

very nice colouring and the tag works great

Powered By Blogger